dynamic - How can I verify that my AJAX crawling settings are working -


I fetch it as Google with this URL / 54.86.51.30/search-space-for-rent/Houston# Tried! And let me get the result Enter the image details here

And on the server log, I see Google With this url "/54.86.51.30/search-space-for-rent/Houston" "/54.86.51.30/search-space-for-rent/Houston" _escaped_fragment _ = "

but if I fetch it as Google for this URL / 54.86.51.30/search-space-for-rent/Houston_scaped_fragment_= I get a snapshot of my page's HTML.

me /54.86.51.30/ Why does not the HTML snapshot be found? Search-space for rent / Houston #! Because it has "#!" At the end

That's because Google has changed the "Fetch as Google" I / June 2014. You need to rewrite your beautiful URL yourself, just like you did I was a little disappointed that Google has left this feature, but my Hashbang URL test Have found a good place and he is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -