XCODE - how to make a call with button -


This is my first attempt to create this app and using Xcode

Has not been answered because I have no answer to my question from the present perspective, that is, I have followed the instructions of this URL to create an app:

I Going to Part 3 of 5: Creating the App, Volume 6 - After this my question was not answered - Which Used my button is a way to call.

So now I'm in Xcode, at that point (remember that I have followed those instructions on the linked page) I have a button on my screen, but whatever instructions I get I do not know exactly what I need to call that button

Some examples show the code here:

But I do not know what to do with that code , I'm new to all of this so that it can take precise steps Settled good cruel. In addition, I have tried to paste the code that has been pasted in those codes (by clicking the code). Errors - All the code from the web.

If anyone can help This would be awesome

Thanks for all


On this page, a poster says that there really is a button that is associated with calling, but I Do not know again from where ...

Open your xib / storyboard side-by-side with your visual controller implementation, control and drag your button (interface builder) to your implementation Xcode generates iBAction for you automatically should do. Enter image details here

On your code, call:

< P> [[UIApplication shared application] Opal: [NS URL URL with string: @ "Telephone: 911"]];


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -