html5 - IE11's Console reporting that I have more than one body tag -


I place this message on the IE11 console

HTML1514: Additional "& lt; body & Gt; "Tag found only one" & lt; body & gt; " The tag should be present per document file: login, line: 76, column: 1

When I read HTML, there is only one body tag. I read IE 1514 on the message, and there is nothing like that which can cause me to get this problem.

Is it a good tool to try to know what IE is actually complaining about? The best I can imagine is that the libraries I am filled with can be something in the script, but even then it is not being added to the dome and it is removed.

The only other thing I can think of is that I am getting HTML 1521, but it is transient, because the script is still making pages. It is an SPA app, and body and body There is all the code between, in this way I do not need to see body tags.

I have not seen it in chrome or FF. If it is not true that I have to support IE then I will not be worried about this message.

I tried to post the code, but separating the IP for public exposure broke everything, so rather than getting a public code review, I was looking for ideas in those devices I can help those who find it or which may be useful information.

So far Google and Bing have not shown me anything

[edit - details have been added from the discussion below]

  • No conditional comment & lt ;! - [If IE] ...
  • This page is sung completely from the time it is displayed in the console log. So I do not get any intermediate rendering.
  • Using Wisdom for It I have confirmed that the use of the server is well-formed HTML
  • The framework is being used:
    • The UI Bootstrap,
    • Twitter Bootstrap,
    • angular .js,
    • angular UI
    • Angular Drag androg
  • Captured HDLL from Fidler and HTML
    • and
      should not affect this rule
    • Not valid that there are no open tags and that only one body is open and closed tag.

Please cover the basics.

Check if you have conditional comments on your page.

Like & lt ;! - [if IE] & gt; ... & lt ;! [Endif] - & gt; Since IE10 they are not supported in IE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -