c# choosing between Int and string variable type -


I'm thinking about how good it is to save a flight number.

This data is numeric, but I want to know whether it is better to create that property like string or int type.

Can anyone help me?

I have a int .

You have just said "Data is numeric" and a integer is designed for it

I imagine a unique identifier for mathematical operations That is irrelevant, so a string will be enough, consider how these values ​​will work with their database equivalents (auto-increment etc.). Also, according to the plan to map the object of this code, what will happen in DB, this type of injury will not be done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -