asp.net - how to redirect to a requested page instead of default page after login -


I am able to redirect the user to home.aspx page after every successful login, but I should not do this. For every successful login, send a link. So if they click that particular link or button I want to redirect them to the login page and after successful login, I want to see the requested page.

I am trying to do this. But its NT proceedings. How do I obtain the requesetd link and store it in the request. Params ["Return Url"] ??

  if (Request "Return URL"] = Null) {Form Attestation. Redirectfromline page (texturername.txt, fake); } Other {form assert.setAuthCookie (txtUserName.text, false); Response.Redirect ("Homepage.aspx"); }  

Can someone help me?

Thanks & amp; Regards

Madhu


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -