elasticsearch - Getting the count for several document properties by grouping similar values -


I am trying to create a set of filters in the UI for any e object. I want to add all the documents and add some property based on value and want to get a count for each.

For example, I want to be able to create a list of available filters such as:

State:

  • TX (5)
  • NJ (1)
  • CA (10)

Source:

  • Location1 (30)
  • Location 2 (25)
  • Location 3 (22)

Where there are different properties of "state" and "source" document type and whose numbers are Bracket I clearly understand that there will be an aggregation request which I want, I only see a little guidance I am here. Ideally I want to do this with a request and do not want multiple requests for every property, I need a group based on the count.

So, if I am right, then you want to count the 'state' for each state, And {/ state}: {"conditions": {"field":

  POST _ / _ search {"size": 0, "ags": {"state": {/ state} : "State"}}}}  

does this help ??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -