php - How get size_of $_GET -


I want to get the number of values ​​submitted through my $ _GET. I am going to use a loop and every 7 is being saved in one class. Does anyone know how to get size_of the $ _GET array? I looked through this information, but I do not know what I see.

This is a code snippet that I started in the class that I do after submitting. ($ I = 0; $ i & lt; $ _ GET & lt; Size & gt;; $ I ++) {$ ID = $ _GET ["ID"] for

  [$ I]; $ Desc = $ _GET ["Desc"] [$ i]; $ IValueation = $ _GET ["evaluation"] [$ i]; $ Mevaluation = $ _GET ["Mevaluation"] [$ i]; $ Pricing = $ _GET ["value"] [$ i]; $ AUTHUS = $ _GET ["AUTHUS"] [$ i]; $ Comment = $ _GET ["comment"] [$ i]; ///  

There is an array, like any other array in PHP, you can find the number of elements in an array that You can use or its surname.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -