ios - Access textfield of UIAlertController - swift ios8 -


I am trying to access the text field of UIAlertView and I am using textFields The property and I get the following output from the textFields property:

  & lt; _UIAlertControllerTextField: 0x7fe911f96790; Frame = (4 4; 231 16); Text = 'this is the text that I have entered so far'; Clip Tubons = Yes; Opaque = no; Line writer = & lt; NSArray: 0x7fe914215cc0>; Layer = & lt; CALayer: 0x7fe911f96c40 & gt; & Gt;  

As you can see that the text appears, but I have a different need of text. textFields.text will not work because it can not be used in excluded and swift.

TextFields are stored in an album's array. If you want to enter text, then you must first enter it as UIIFFFIFF:

  (UITextField as alert.textfields [0] .text)  < / Pre> 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -