Can I use Self-Modification in Android? -


When I read Google play policy, I have a question in this sentence.

Google Play can not modify, change or update its own APK binary code using any method other than Google Play's update mechanism.

Does this mean that developers can not use self-modified code ??

For example, when users run my app for the first time, my app modifies their binary code

and if I use it, do I have my app Can I use auto-modified code?

Although policy is not allowed, if Google does not know us, then we are safe.

There are a few ways to dynamically load the binary code AKA DEX file . So at the runtime you download the decks file and run it. It is very famous that you can find some information here

The Facebook app uses dynamic class loading because the number of methods in their code is more than 64K, so they divide their code into several DX files It will be dynamically loaded at run time. So if Facebook can be there, then I think we too want to move forward.

Facebook has to face the following blogs and how they solve it


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -