Camera Record , capture image, facedetection ,in background user can not see app is capturing him in android? -


I have a difficult concept. I can not understand whether this is possible or not.

What do I want?

I have an application that shows pictures and video is released. Now I want to start the camera in this application background and I want to see how many people are watching this picture and video. How long do people see this image / video with the person or person in seconds or minutes and store them in the database. People are happy, angry, people like this, people do not like this person the age of male / female person. Using face recognition.

Suggestions are welcome

thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -