objective c - Xcode 5 how to jump to .m file not .h or definition -


I am using Xcode 5. However, for some time when I used CMD +, to check the definition, I would also like to know that the code is useless.

For example, when I click the object object named CMD + array on the last object, the screen will jump into the code - (ID) the previous object; Under NSArray.h

The problem is that I want to see the code in NSArray.m no .h file. Is there any way to go or jump into the implementation file?

Thank you!

.m file is private You can not see any code in .m files created by Apple. If your own code will then go to the proper implementation of the method you click on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -