mysql - Geodjango and Innodb, mixed innodb and myisam models -


I'm hearing that INODB is better for data integrity, unfortunately MySQL 5.6 as it has not yet spotted the Spotlight Index Not to give support. A fast special index is very important for my app, though what is good about my model, it is a very stable result (write once, read many) of the table (id, digits), so I could use myasam I do not care and I do not care too much.

I just want to restrict the use of MySam on that table, and MySQL complains when InnoDB support is ready for psychotherapist to migrate to:

  Error 1217 (23000): The problem is, if I migrate my model to the table to migrate (by being an app / sql / app_model.sql) then an option tab. A basic line can not be removed or updated: A foreign key constraint is unsuccessful  

It is understandable, my other models look at this one and Django automatically updates those models Between the foreign key creates obstacles and this one is

What is the best strategy here? Should I abandon InDebbi and return everything to MySmem? Can I just leave all foreign key barriers?

I tried to automate the foreign key drop by looking at INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLE_CONSTRAINTS, but it only lists the tables, not the tables referenced by those constraints. I have to match some fuzzy column names that seem very brittle.

To solve this, I left by using InnoDB by default because Amazon RDS nanos Default is created, so I did this by adding an init_command to my settings. \ N "Default": {'OPTIONS': {'init_command': 'SET storage_engine = MYISAM', can not make SPATIAL key on InDB}}}}

then for everyone , But with a special index $ $ name $ $ under appname / sql directory name Which changes after the engine is built.

  - Replace INODB so that we can concurrently w / o full table lock optional table & lt; Modellable & gt; Engine = InnoDB;  

Switching to MYISAM defaults means that Jenodo will not automatically create foreign key barriers for your ineo tables, which is not ideal. I wish there was a way to make Dzegoo after these facts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -