java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.net.SocketPermission 127.0.0.1:8081 connect,resolve) - main reasons -


What are the main reasons for reporting an exception?

The same trusted signature applet works on some PCs and does not work on the other. Exception happens when I URLConnection

I try to get an attachment stream where it does not work, I

  grants {permission permissions} .security.AllPermission; };  java.policy  but I would like to avoid updating every PC.  

An port (8081) issue? What should I check?

You must add "all-permissions" in the manifest.mf example "sandbox"

< P> and

Sign your jar file with the code signing certificate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -