synchronization - MS Sync Framework 2.1 Sync Configuration File Generation -


I have created some convention based code which is easy for MS Sync Scope using the EF 6 code for the first time during seed processing. Provides the provision. I hope this will be in the form of an open source project.

The problem I am having, now I have my scops and everything is properly provided in the database, How do I create a sync config xml file? I use Code General in SyncSvcUtil to create WCF services Can i do

What is a way to create a config file behind the scope_info and scope_config tables in the database? Or do I need to integrate the SyncSvcLib project in my project, so that I can roll my own config file generation (hoping to avoid this)?

Scope Config Bus DBSSync Scriptus Disclaimer Object is Serialized in XML


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -