php - Media library not loading in custom post type -


I have a WordPress multisite, and I change the global variable ($ wpdb) to share it with a child's website A plugin is created when the URL contains post_type = product argument then value

Everything is working fine except the media library. I can set the product image from the main image. But the child is not being displayed and no images are listed in the media library, and when I try to upload a new image, I am getting errors.

My code is below.

  $ wpdb-> Link = 'wp_links'; $ Wpdb- & gt; Postmeta = 'wp_postmeta'; $ Wpdb- & gt; Posts = 'wp_posts'; $ Wpdb- & gt; Conditions = 'wp_terms'; $ Wpdb- & gt; Term_taxonomy = 'wp_term_taxonomy'; $ Wpdb- & gt; Term_relationships = 'wp_term_relationships'; $ Wpdb- & gt; Categories = 'wp_categories'; ` 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -