php - How to filter from external input and startswith? -


I am trying to filter the table contents with the tablelets that apply two filters at the same time, but the table Is not being filtered with Filter_startswith when "Filtertext" is being taken from external input.

The "FilterText" column comes from the filter, but the filter works with the initial filter, but ignores the filter that begins.

From the example of the source I added the external input for the filter, the rest is almost identical.

Is this a required behavior or can it be called bug / error / problem widget? How can I create what I want? (Filter the table with an external input, but with startwith filter)

Source example:

I have the option with filter_starts set to true and when I try to filter the first name column for" a ", then it Seems to work; The only consequence I see is "Aaron" and "Alex", "Philip Haroon" or "Martha". $ {Function () {$ ('Table'). Tableer ({subject: 'blue', widgets: ['filter'], widget option: {filter_external: 'search' , Filter_star: true, filter_set: '.reset'}});});

If this is not working for you, please modify the demo to show the problem so that I can help with troubleshooting it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -