jquery - Audit every Ajax request in Oracle Database Table -


In an Oracle DB, I am trying to log in the order to be submitted to the database, but how can I I'm unsure about this is not very well aware in Ajax, and I want to do it without the use of PHP.

Can someone give me an idea, tell me in the right direction or give an example?

  $ Ajax ({type: "POST", url: xml post URL, data: {IXML: OutputXML}, datatype: "xml", ContentType: "applicaton / xml", success: function (result) {alert (result);} error: function (xhr, ajaxOptions) {alert (xhr.status); alert (xhr.statusText); // alert (Xhr.responseText);}}); Console.log (outputXML); return false; });  

Can someone put light on this for me :) Most of the things I saw in a required PHP, which I want to use.

Function to dynamically create front end tables and store in the back end table and information only for a fixed user, it determines which one will use on a cookie basis Let my web application:

  process gmi_audit_logs (VARCHAR2 in i_id, i_USERNAME iN VARCHAR2, VARCHAR2 in i_INSTANCE, i_NAME iN VARCHAR2, VARCHAR2 in i_OPERATION, I_SE, IN_SEERNAME, i_INSTANCE, i_NAME, i_OPERATION, i_SUBMIT_DATE , I_SENT, I_SEER, I_SEERNAME, I_SENT_MODE IN VARCHAR2, i_SENT, in VARCHAR2) GUI_AUDITING_LOGS (ID , Username, Instas, name, operation, SUBMIT_DATE, SENT; RESULT) INSERT values ​​i_RESULT); COMMIT; END gmi_audit_logs;  

I just call it and pass the information to the input parameters of the logging function based on the local variable values ​​and input parameters where it is calling, thus it calls :

  GUI_CAPABILITY_MODEL.gmi_audit_logs (id, l_USERNAME, l_INSTANCE, l_NAME, l_OPERATION, i_post_date, i_mode, o_status);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -