javascript - CSS Valid But Not Applying Dynamically -


Disclaimer: I have not searched for this topic in any way, it is only Chrome released.

Safari works fine for OSX and Firefox OSX.

So I have some elements that are not dynamically applicable, that means it works fine on page load, but as I used the page, it is not so.

This is a pen to display:

And this is the selector to choose me

  label.pagination: first-of-kind , the label. Endorsement: The last type, the input Endorsement [type = radio]: check + label Marking, input Genetic [type = radio]: check + label Marking + input [type = radio]. Endorsement + is basically an example of an endorsement footer area 

and the color that is trying to achieve is changing the color of the next number

So if I Clicking # 4, # 5 is also necessary to change colors

which does not work.

Then the pen is quite self explanatory. In addition, I do not know why this does not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated

The only thing I can think of is that the CSS does not work backwards, but I have used similar selections in the past and I have no There is no problem.

From my experience, trying to do something similar for CSS, only the mobile menu, checking or focusing elements is not forced to make a red color for the siblings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -