javascript - Is it possible to override CSS in js -


I am using a link generated from an RSS converter (webrss.com), which at the end of a JavaScript tag My HTML needs to convert an RSS feed to HTML to display me on some digital signage. It works great, except that I'm having trouble overriding my default styles. I can change .i and .a styles in body or HTML tags, but can not make font size.

I have looked for a solution everywhere and tried to use it in my CSS but it is not working. I would like to use an external style sheet and it will have to override all the styles in JS tags at the end of my HTML.

Is this possible? I'm new to this and got stuck, please help!

It is possible that they are setting some styles inline such as on elements & lt; Span style = "font-size: 12px" & gt; Content & lt; / Span & gt; If JS is using JS itself, there is no way to override it with CSS. You have to use JS to override your styles.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -