c# - I created one master page which having header.In header section there are some links..i want to highlight that links without affecting master page -


I am creating the asp.net web application project In this I have created a master page with headers and footers. There are some links in the header section..I click on the link which links to its own aspx file. All ASPX files are created using the master page ... when we go to that page every Masterpage content can highlight how links

This is my code: (The link I enter is the link)

   

For example, you have pages: Home. Espx, Vavodo.aspx .. Your Menu Le 0: Home.aspx, li1: What Wido.aspx .. You can use Global JavaScript in the master page

if (location.href Setindex ("home.aspx" 1)

You can try your own code Hope for this help with me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -