java - Serving Compiled Scripts on Webserver -


I have a webserver that runs Apache http webserver and it works fine. I can view and download files I put in the htdocs folder through a web browser.

What do I want to be able to write java code in my IDE (using IntelliJ IDEA) and when I compile my project, I want to download updated compiled class files To be available on your webserver. Currently I am using PHP script to download files from my project directory, but I want to change this so that the URL points to the actual file and has a class extension in it. I need to do this because I am planning to load classes using a Classloader in the future. Whenever I compile, I do not want to manually copy files from my project folder.

I have thought of some ways to do this but they are not ideal:

  1. I can use some programs that sync files between two folders And the class files in my project folder are synced in the htdocs folder. I really do not want to rely on any other program and it seems to be wrong to do this.

  2. Create virtualhost on your webserver and the project folder is a subdomain. It does not appear to be a bad option, but I really do not want to create subdomains for class files.

  3. Change the compiler output path to me IDE in the Htdocs folder it will work, but I need to keep the original output path because it automatically backs up through my Google Drive is. It would be good if I can specify an additional compiler output directory in the intersection and then compile it with the default directory in the HOODOS directory, but as far as I can tell it is not possible with IntelliJ.

Do not I miss any? What is usually done in this situation if anything? I'm tilting towards trying option # 2.

Thank you.

You can try to create a symink for your compiled code dial in the Dir of your service < / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -