bash - Issue: iteration in sh -


I am new to Shaan and I would like to run on an array. "Cardio: $ NumPack" in carton "$

The numbers like the first numbers will return to my first number (88), 3 for the next number (88), the next number (454), 1 for the next (65).

I have a second array with the number of those articles

  declared - a Numert noumart = (ZZZ CCDEZDSSDS SDSE AAJETTGIH DA DF ARFFF TRCC TOCC)  

article

  (ZZZ, CCDE) pack is 88 (AJDSS, SDSE, AAJE) pack 454, article TTGYH packs are 65, articles (DFDF, ARFFF) are 874, and for the rest 21.  

I had to draw those rows in 4 to a file. Need to avoid splitting. Each form is related to a pack Ote you should be in a file.

So

  88 = & gt; File1 454,65 = & gt; File2 (874,21) = & gt; File 3  

Thanks for your help

I agree

See the following script:

 Instead of resolving this problem, announced to learn - a newpack namppak = (88 88 454 454 65 874 874 21 21) Declare - Save the cardboard box in "$ {Nampp [@]}" Save one for the carton: $ carton "[$ carton] =" $ ($ {res $ $ carton}} + 1) Done echo $ {res [@]}  

I assign an Associated array to res hold the result: at $ {NumPack [@]} for and $ (()) for algebraic expression .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -