Android ImageView selector cannot displayed normal -


I need to show the drawable selector on listView , and I use the DrawableSelector to apply this effect to but in some devices, it will work as expected, while others do not, its not, Looked like a picture that I had captured with the exception devices: Enter image details here

From the following code to apply:

  & lt; Selector & gt; & Lt; Item android: state_pressed = "true" Android: drawable = "@ drawable / img_hovered" & gt; & Lt; / Item & gt; & Lt; Item android: drawable = "img_normal" & gt; & Lt; / Item & gt; & Lt; / Selector & gt;  

Please tell me where I am going, thanks in advance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -