Show list of wishlist members in wordpress -


I'm working on the wish list in WordPress, I need to show a list of all the members of a specific level on my template page. Anyone can help me how I can list all the members I have written this code before I get a list of all the WordPress users and then the level is being examined.

  & lt ;? Php $ wp_user_search = $ wpdb- & gt; Get_results ("Selection ID, $ wpdb-> from display_name> Order ID by users"); Forex Currency ($ wp_user_search $ as userid) {echo $ user_id = (int) $ userid- & gt; Id; $ User_login = stripslashes ($ userid-> user_login); $ Display_name = StripSash ($ userid- & gt; display_name); $ Return = ''; $ Refund = "\ T" '& lt; Li & gt; '. $ Display_name '& Lt; / Li & gt; ' . "\ N"; $ Check = wlmapi_is_user_a_member (1340726008, $ user_id); If ($ check) {echo $ user_id; Echo do_shortcode ('[wlm_firstname]'); } Else {echo 'User is not a member'; }}? & Gt;  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -