selenium - PHP stripping letters with accents/weird letters and changing them by normal letters -


I am using PHPunit Selenium WebDriver from Sebastian Bergmann.

So what I am doing basically is:

I get a random name of the random name generator and I get it for example: Josh Parker < / Em>

I blast them in the first and last names

  $ fullname = explosion ('', $ thename); $ Firstname = $ fullname [count ($ fullname) -1]; $ Lastname = $ fullname [count ($ fullname) -2]; // I should name the name and weird letters  

By using this name I create an email to fill out a form. The email will be: josh.parker@ourdomain.com

The issue is that the fields do not accept any accents or strange letters on letters like ä ö ô è é ù etc. ... so if I get a random name: Rage Olivier

When I put it in an email

  $ domain = ' @ Domain.be '; $ Array5 = array ($ firstname, $ lastname); $ Fullname uuser = intestine ("-", $ array5); $ Array7 = array ($ full nameserver, $ domain); $ Genemail = implode ("", $ array7);  

The result will be: Olivier.Régis@domain.be will not accept this name because of its code in this user's field.

Anyway, can I check letters with Accent and can I convert them to the general letter? I am not sure about all the letters, I had problems with the letter Æ and ç aswell.

é, è -> e

ç -> c

Æ - >

>

one -> one

ATC ...

Accent Stripping is not easy because at least my knowledge) solution prepared in PHP.

A classic solution will look like this:

  function removeAccents (str) {var find, re; Var a = ['À', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'AI', 'C', 'È', 'A', 'Ê', 'Ë ',' Ì ',' Í ',' Î ',' Ï ',' Ð ',' Ñ ',' Ò ',' ',' ',' Ô ',' Õ ',' o ',' Ø 'A', '' '', '', '', '', '' '' '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '' , '', '' ',' ',' ',' ',' ',' ',' '', 'Me', '' '' '' '' '', 'ò' 'O', 'O', 'õ', 'O', 'O', 'You', 'You', 'You', 'You', '¨', 'ÿ', 'Ā', 'A ',' Ă ',' â ',' Ć ',' ć ',' Ĉ ',' ĉ ',' Ċ ',' ċ ',' Č ',' č ',' Ă ',' Ă ',' 'Ď', 'Ď', 'đ', 'Ē', 'ē', 'Ĕ', 'ĕ', 'Ė', 'ė', 'Ę', 'ę', 'Ě' ',' E ',' Ĝ ',' ĝ ',' Ğ ',' ğ ',' Ġ ',' ġ ',' Ģ ',' ģ ',' Ĥ ',' ĥ ',' Ħ ' 'Ħ', 'Ĩ', 'ĩ', 'Ī', 'ī', 'Ĭ', 'ĭ', 'Į', 'į', 'me', 'me', 'IJ', 'ij ',' Ĵ ',' Ĵ ',' Ķ ',' ć ',' Ĺ ',' ĺ ',' Ļ ',' ļ ',' Ľ ',' ľ ',' Ŀ ',' ŀ ', 'L', 'Ł', 'Ń', 'ń', 'Ņ', 'ν', 'Ň', 'vaginal', 'ʼn', 'Ō', 'yo', 'Ŏ', 'n ',' Ő ', 'Ő', 'Œ', 'œ', 'Ŕ', 'ŕ', 'Ŗ', 'ŗ', 'Ř', '्र', 'Ś', 'ś', 'Ŝ', 'Ŝ ',' S ',' s', 's',' s', 'Ţ', 'ţ', 'Ť', 'ť', 'Ŧ', 'ŧ', 'Ũ', 'ũ' 'Ū', 'a', 'Ŭ', 'Ŭ', 'Ů', 'you', 'Ű', 'ű', 'Ų', 'o', 'Ŵ', 'ŵ', 'Ŷ ',' Ŷ ',' Ÿ ',' Ź ',' Ź ',' Ż ',' ż ',' Ž ',' ž ',' s', 'ƒ', 'Ơ', 'ơ' 'Ư', 'Ǎ', 'Ǎ', 'Ǎ', 'Ǐ', 'ǐ', 'Ǒ', 'ǒ', 'Ǔ', 'ǔ', 'Ǖ', 'ǖ', 'Ǘ ',' Ǘ ',' Ǚ ',' ǚ ',' Ǜ ',' ǜ ',' Ǻ ',' ǻ ',' Ǽ ',' ǽ ',' Ǿ ',' ǿ ',' Ά ' 'Ά', 'Έ', 'έ', 'Ό', 'ό', 'Ώ', 'ώ', 'Ί', 'ί', 'ϊ', 'ΐ', 'Ύ', ' ',' Ϋ ',' ΰ ',' Ή ',' or ']; Var B = ['A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'AE', 'C', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E O, O, O, I, I, D, N, O, O, O, O, O, O A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A 'I', 'I', 'I', 'N', 'O', 'O', 'I', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'I' 'A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'O', 'O', 'O', 'O', 'O', 'You', 'You', 'You', 'You', 'Y', 'Y' A, A, A, C, C, C, C, C, C, C, C, D, D 'D', 'D', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E', 'E' 'Ji', 'ji', 'ji', 'ji', 'ji', 'ji', 'g', 'h', 'h', 'h', 'h', 'i', 'i' , 'I', 'I', 'I', 'I', 'I', 'I', 'I', 'I', 'IJ', 'Eyes',' J. 'L', 'L', 'L', 'L', 'L', 'J', 'K', 'K', 'L', 'L', 'L', 'L', 'L '' L ',' N ',' N ',' N ',' N ',' N ',' N ',' N ',' O ',' O ',' O ',' O, O, O, O, O, R, R, R, R, R, R, S, S , 'S', 's',' s', 's',' s', 't', 't', 't', 't', 't', 't', 'u 'U', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'you', 'w' 'W', 'Y', 'Y', 'Z', 'Z', 'Z', 'Z', 'Z', 'Z', 'S', 'F', 'O' , 'O', 'You', 'You', 'A', 'A', 'I', 'I', 'O', 'O', 'You', 'You', 'You', 'U ',' You ',' you ',' you ',' you ',' you ',' you ' , 'A', 'A', 'A', 'A', 'O', 'O', 'A', 'α', 'Ε', 'ε', 'Ο', 'ο', ' Ω ',' ω ',' Ι ',' ι ',' ι ',' Ι ',' Υ ',' υ ',' υ ',' υ ',' Η ',' η ']; (Var i = 0; i & lt; a.length; i ++) for {find = 'abc'; Re: new = RegExp (a [i], 'g'); Str = str.replace (again, b [i]); } Return str; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -