php - How to get all rows from database -


On my site I'm trying to get custom table data in WordPress. I have 5 entries in my table, but it only shows the first entry. Why?

Any suggestions I want to get all the rows from the table?

  function value 22 () {global $ wpdb; $ Result = $ wpdb- & gt; Get_results ("SELECT * FROM wp_savans"); Foreign Currency ($ result as $ line) {$ sitemap = ' 

Try it,

  function View 22 () {global $ wpdb; $ Sitemap = ''; $ Result = $ wpdb- & gt; Get_results ("SELECT * FROM wp_savans", ARRAY_A); Foreign Currency ($ result as $ line) {$ sitemap} = $ Line [name]; } $ Sitemap echo; }  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -