Java app connecting to SQLite database -


I am developing a small Java application for people on my network. This all accepts the option for user input, takes data from multiple SQL Database (there is no update in the actual database!), And exits a calculation that works well in eclipse but I have to do this for an integrated application No solution can be found to run in the form, which I can distribute to my colleagues.

I'm reading that JDBC is not able to query the database inside the jar. I am also reading that it is dangerous and slow to keep the database on shared networks. In the end, I have been told that when the program runs, I can make a temporary database, but I do not know that the database How to copy in temporary people, if the program is not able to find them in the first place.

Syntax I am using to access the database:

  connection con = DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc: sqlite: src / productLine.db", config .toProperties ());  

The database is located in the SRC folder. My questions are:

Is it possible (if appropriate), then get a running jar to read a database in it?
Are there alternate options for this kind of problem?
Am I storing my database properly or should my own source folder?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -