how to join computer to domain through powershell -


I have just made a new installation of 7 windows, and I want to connect to my PC via parcel, some error here Code I am using

  Ady-Computer-Computer Name HMD-PC002 -domain -nameMyDomain -CreditentialMadman AdministratorEd Computer: Computer'HMD-PC002'Domain Failed to join 'Mydomain' below your current workgroup 'WORKGROUP' With error message: unknown error (0xa8b). On C: \ Users \ Hmdpc 002 \ Desktop \ Add-PC_to_ Domain.ps1: 8 Characters: 1 + Adi-Computer-Computer Name HMD-PC 002-Domain Domain Name -Creditential Mydomon \ A ... + ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + Range Infoso Operation Location: (HMD-PC2002: String) [Ed-Computer], Invalid Operation Expansion + Fullquacious Arorid : FleetozoindomainFormWorks Group, Microsoft. PowerShell COMANDS ADCOMPUTOR COM << code>   

Its an easy solution, I did not configure my DNS server I had to change it manually and after populating two fields I worked on the following script and it worked

  Add-Computer -DomainName mydomain -Credential mydomain \ Administrator -Restart  

Although I want the powers to change the DNS setting, I will ask it in a different question.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -