Why would sending an email via php from one domain to an email on the same domain is being blocked -


I'm having a strange problem, I have a website with a contact form, I have php mail () I'm using process the form and send an email issue is that the email is never receiving messages sent from the website. That email is on the same domain name that is sending it. In addition I have put other email addresses and the form works fine. I have sent my Gmail account directly from the email account which is not getting from the website and everything works fine.

It appears that only the emails sent from the website are being blocked, I have checked the spam filter, listed the white email, and the server has called the company to see it. Everything checks whether the message was being caught elsewhere and after an hour on the phone, they can not identify the issue.

I have terminated all the tools, I have implemented PHP malware and it does not go so far.

This is a page where the form is:

Any help of this will be highly appreciated, I have terminated every possible means to ensure that I am correct I am working and nothing else.

This is an email address that is sending it to: loan @ ownerbuilderloans.com

Thanks before the time!

Any mail you send to the mail server is to talk to you. They should analyze the problem if they are reluctant or unable to do so, then get another provider to do your mail services Access to the logs of the mail server is required. Anyone accessing those logs will have to troubleshoot the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -