ssas - Filter by dimension member only without sub-nodes -


I need to query the cube by a density dimension (parent-child). Filters can have multiple nodes at any level.

This works that I restrict results to only 2 supply chains ...

  SELECT [Measures] COLUMNS on [total revenue], [product ]. [Product]. From where my robots ({[Supply Chain]. [Supply Channel]. & Amp; [{c0c62bda-0369-4591-be85-3a7078bc3352}], [Supply Chain]. [Supply Channel]. & Amp; [[aca836e9 -22ac-4952-8809-3f50aeda6891}]})  

I know, good key, not my design! The problem is that the data not assigned to a particular supply chain is assigned to the top node. If I add the top node to the list, then all the data will be returned (since all data is subordinate to it).

Is there any way to return values ​​with a specific member and neglect their children? I would like to say, "Return all data sent to the top node or the supplied supply chain and their children properly.)

I ended the copy of the query in Excel and then checked the MDX generated using the OLP PivotTable Extensions. Excel allows you to set the filters on the sub-nodes. From what I was trying to do.

What it does, sets up a set of all nodes that do not filtail the sub-nodes to get everything else.Filted sub-nodes (And all its parents until the root) nodes, it connects to set those nodes, but with the data function, so that only node values ​​(but not its sub-nodes). , It clearly says That to get what you listed all the other nodes which can be a little tricky but it works.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -