r - Scatter plot for each column of a DF : generates random number of files -


I am currently trying to create scatter plot for each column of any other column, and putting it I am in a PNG file.

The bigger issue is that the script is run horizontally and at the same time with the B, the data form does not make the same number of files: 50 files or 80 can end with I .. It is random And I can not explain it ...

There is no error printed in the console ...

Let me plot all the columns, not just one random subset of them

Does anyone know what might be the cause of this problem? And how can it be solved?

Here is the code:

  data_analysis_num & lt; - Function (Miscellaneous, Center, DataFrame, Column_name) {Column & lt; - data [, column_name] (name1): length (datafeed)) {count & lt; - count + 1 name & lt; Plot (dotf [, i] ~ column) dev.off ()}} data_analysis_num - compt png (file / paste ('/ home / R / Fusion /', name_folder, '/', name, sep = '')) ('All', Centre_4, DF, 'Column_name')  

I thought this is my data, so I have the plot (DataF [, i] ~ column) To column ~ column) (column is a trusted column) and it is still not working according to the expectations ...

Thanks for your help!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -