javascript - How to use AngularJS without custom HTML tags? -


I am trying to use Inline Datapaker, but it works with a custom tag:

  & lt; Datepicker ng-model = "dt" min-date = "minutedate" & gt; & Lt; / Datepicker & gt;  

My templates processor does not support custom tags, it's a way to work with a standard tag, e.g. and

ng-something = "datepicker" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; Some things like how fingerprints use custom tags, and AngularJS IE8 has some problems when accepting custom tags using JS, but my problem is on the steps of HTML Generation That is, there is no problem with this browser.

Note that I can not change my template processor, and this question is larger than that, because you want to use standard tags, if you want W3C-Compact HTML AngularJS uses standard attributes (Before data - ), but I can not find a way to use standard tags.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -