ember.js - Ember Query Params unset Query Parameter -


I am using new AMR query queries and "unstable" a query parameter

I is a scenario where I need to navigate with something :? From the game = 13? Question = 14 This means that I have 2 query criteria on my router: game, question unfortunately this transition (coming from game = 13):

  this.transitionToRoute ({queryParams : {Question: 14}});  

It goes unfortunately:

? Game = 13 & Question = 14

I have also tried:

  this.transitionToRoute ({queryParams: {Question: 14, game: tap}});  

to which leads:

? Game = Faucet and Question = 14

Because somehow everything is string transformed

How do I? Can I transition to Question = 14 and delete game query parameters?

Start your property to store query parameters in some values. To remove them from your URL later, set them to this initial value:

  App.SomeController = Ember.Controller.extend ({queryParams: ['myParam'], myParam: "initial ", ...);  

Later ...

  Controller .set ('Maripam', 'Initial');  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -