android - Contextual Action Bar in Webview text Selection -


I get a lot of questions about this problem, but I can not fix it. I am creating custom relevant action bars (CABs) within WebView

My problem is working well in CAB setOnLongClickListener but I

Edit:

  mywebview .setOnLongClickListener (new onlineclicklist) { @ Override Public Boolean on Longclick (see V) {mActionMode = MainActivity.this.startActionMode (New ActionBall callback ()); Return to reality;}}); Execute ActionMode.Clall interface:  ActionBarCallBack applying ActionMode.Callback {@Override Public Boolean ConnectionItemClatch (ActionMode Mode, MenuItem Item) {// TODO Auto generated method stub Return False ; } @ Override Public Boolean on Crack Action Mode (Action Mode Mode, Menu Menu) {// Todo Auto-Generated Method Stub Mode. Getmanue Inflator (). Flight (R.Menu.textax_menu, menu); Back true; } Override public recordDistrictModition (Action Mode Mode) {// TODO Auto-Generated Method Stub} @ Override Public Boolean {@ TODO Auto-Generated Method Stub Return False On Actions ModeMod (Action Mode Mode, Menu Menu); }}  

I tried this way:

  Override public null on @CreateContextMenu (context menu menu, view v, context menuInfoInInu) { Super.onCreateContextMenu (Menu, V, menuInfo); MActionMode = content. This.startActionMode (new actionbackcollege ()); }  

Help me where I am wrong Thanks in advanced


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -