Wicket - Create Request Manually -


I use hibernation in the wicket and at the beginning of every request I make session in hibernation. Now I want to create a timer task and want to work with the database, but there is no open session in this thread and if I open the session manually, then it does not work because my Institutions work with the session which gives form RequestCycle.get () . So is there any way to manually make a request and finalize it?

I try to do this

  last MockWebRequest request = new MockWebRequest (empty); Final Finger Response Response = Nelspons Gate instances (); RequestCycle RC = Application.get () CreateRequestCycle (request, feedback); // do jobs rc.detach ()  

But on line 3 it has been said that no application is attached to the current thread.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -