ruby on rails - Undefined Method `attachinary_file_field` -


I'm following the Github repo and everything gets better until I try to run the page - me undefined method attachary_file_field I do not know what's going on, can anyone help? All JS files are being loaded properly - I cut page load with fields and all appropriate JS files. Thanks!

See:

  & lt;% = form_tag do | F | & Gt%; & Lt;% = f.attachinary_file_field (: photos)% & gt; & Lt;% end% & gt;  

Model:

Class Upload Image & lt; ActiveRecord :: Base has_attachment: photo, accept: [jpg ,: png ,: gif] end

Screenshot of JS files: edit: Imgur link:

Enter image details here

I have a problem due to the issue of ordering a case. Try to take down attachment dependence (after all) Also, please share your Gemfile.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -