python - How to get package icon in eclipse? -


I have a project on eclipse and I am wondering why I do not see package symbol on folders in the hierarchy. / P>

Do I have the option of being able to accept eclipse as eclipse?

I am using PyDev plugin here.

Three things Keep in mind:

  • Is there a Python Path set in this project? Right-click on Project -> Properties -> Snapdragon Add the root project directory or whatever is appropriate for your project.
  • Is there a __init __ in your package? Py is a file?
  • Have you got a python interpreter is configured in PyDev?
  • Is your Package Explorer tab / window titled "PyDev Package Explorer"? If not, find in the window -> "Show View" -> "PyDev Package Explorer".
  • Do you have PAYDEV builder enabled? (PyDev Settings -> Builders)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -