snapshot - How do you rename a GCE persistent disk? -


It should be easy, but ...

I work on a Google Compute Engine continuously disk I am calling the image I am calling utilserver , and basically now it needs to be rebuilt from scratch, but if there is a problem I may need to try some things, so I I would like to rename utilserver to utilserver-backup and then create a new utilserver , which is hopefully more accurate Will happen. However, for my project there is only one "Delete" button under the web console, there is no "Rename" button. It does not appear that there is a Change Order in gcutil > Utilserver and since then a new continuous disc called utilserver-backup , but when I did that the new disk would look like a completely new image - There was no place for my first installation job. Any ideas here?

You can create a snapshot of your disk and create many disks with that snapshot. You will have a backup of your original disc by creating a snapshot. You can delete the original disc and create a new one with the same name. For more information about snapshots, you can refer to the following link:

I am tired of creating a new disc from the snapshot using the following commands individually and this is all my data A new disk has been created with gcutil adddisk --project = --source_snapshot =


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -