android - Record a video with preview generates bad quality -


I try to make a video that allows me to do video recording. My problem is that when I use the camera preview, the recording quality is very poor and without the preview, the quality is correct.

Can anyone explain this result?

To show a preview of the camera, I call this method: camera.setPreviewDisplay (holder);

To better understand my problem, I create a screenshot of the result:

  • In the case of A, I call the method camera.setPreviewDisplay (holder);
  • In B, I delete the method

Note: To download my project, click.

result in image

I explained my solution here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -