sql server - Performance in database design -


I have to implement a test platform. My database requires the following tables: student teachers , admin , personnel and others. I would like to know whether each of these tables is more efficient with first name and LastName or other table, person , and each other The table has to be linked to one with the PersonID .

Personally, I like this way, though, to implement the tricker, because I think this is cleaner, especially if you see it with an object-oriented point view. Will it add an unnecessary overhead to the database?

I do not know if it helps to mention that I would like to use SQL Server and ADO.NET Entity Framework.

As you have explicitly mentioned oo and you are using EntityFramework, instead Just build a database structure and instead of trying to model it?

There is a good start for the various strategies that you can choose from.

For the database to focus on adding above the unnecessary land - I will not worry about it yet EF is generally about to make a product more rapidly and as it is It has to cope with the normal case and does not always produce the most efficient SQL, if there is a problem after the creation of your application, it is working and correct, then you can double check again. Es can most properly disable content.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -