processing - Keeping track of global coordinate system with successive translations/rotations in a local one -


I am using the Lindenmeyer system and turtle logic so that the framework of the branches can be prepared in 3D. The basis of my code is section 6, but then generalized to 3D. I would like to be able to keep track of the global status of my turtle and record those situations in one situation.

Does the processing already keep track of this information for me? It may be that some push matrix () and popmatrix () work to find the previous position and orientation.

If there is no easy toggle for global status, how can I track my position best? Applied PVector and PMatrix3D and individual rotations?

I am running processing 2.2.1 and Windows 8.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -