Matlab - After dithering, RGB image can't divide into R-G-B -


I am new to Matlab ..

I have the image with dimension 512x512x3 uint8 I and I In this way we use the 'useless' function:

  [MyMage, MyimeAarthmap] = RGB2 Ind (IMG, 16, 'DAR'); Imwrite (Myimagedither, Myimagedithermap, 'step_4_RGB_D_U_16.tiff'); After that, I am used to reading the image like this:  
  new_img = imread ('step_4_RGB_D_U_16.tiff');  

However, only after that amplitude change in 512x512 unit 8, I need to split that image into RGB. Can anyone help me in solving this?

Read the map separately in this way:

  [ New_img new_img_map] = imread ('step_4_RGB_D_U_16.tiff');  

And then convert the image to RGB and split the color channel into 3 different images. Like this:

  new_img_RGB = ind2rgb (new_img, new_img_map); G1_16 = new_img_RGB (:,:, 1); G2_16 = new_img_RGB (:,:, 2); G3_16 = new_img_RGB (:,:, 3);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -