javascript - jQuery/AJAX concurrent access to global variable -


I'm writing some jQuery code which makes plain Ajax calls. I have a global javascript variable that I need to increase thread-safe with every call if it was Java, then I would use synchronize but not so: -)

Here is a code snippet:

  var myval; Function myFunc () {$ .ajax ({url: myurl, type: 'GET', data: {... my data ...}, success: function () {myval ++;}}); }  

Given that myFunc () is linked to one click event, how can I ensure that myvar is always Safely / Continually increased? I know that I can use probably async: false , but I want to avoid it. I'm not even sure that he will do that.

Thanks for any help!

There is no problem - JS does not cause nuclear problems because there are no user (user-visible) threads [

There is nothing in JS, in response to it, it is impossible to forget myval to forget a piece of code during the event or initial script load salary. , Because the entire success callback can be completed before any other event handling code.

[*] Yes, there are webwalkers, but they use a variable sharing message.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -