html - How to draw borders of different DIV sections? -


How can I attract boxes of div squares without using the table border element? So far, my website is like this:

https://imageshack.com/i / Pbc7bdqmp

But for every piece of the line, I have to write an element, which is not really my goal, I just want a limit without using this element.

An example of your code, but see this. What are you looking at? KAR is similar to the answer to the resins, but classes are used instead, after which this limit does not apply to all your devices, and you can choose which edges you set your class in the same thing You want to add the boundary by. Code for this JSFiddle:

HTML:

  & lt; Div class = "box" & gt; I am in a box & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; Div class = "box" & gt; I'm in box 2 & lt; / Div & gt;  

CSS:

  .box {border: 1px solid # 000; Width: 100px; Height: 100 pixels; Margins: 10px; }  

CSS:

CSS:

  Float: left;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -