vba - SQL Syntax Error in Update Statement - Combining multiple fields -


Ok for my life I can not find it that I've never collected many fields and it threw me out As far as the syntax goes, I know that I have a quote quoted. 'S, but do I do the same string in the string field? Where am i messing on

The error I get is just "syntax error in the update statement"

current DB.exect "update tblfinal SET (tblfinal. [Short item description] = & Amp; tblFinal. [2 digits year] & '|' & tblFinal. [License type] & amp;; 'trim (tblFinal. [License number]) & amp; # 39; & # 39; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; & amp; nbsp; TBFafnal. [State] and & # 39; & # 39; & # 39; & # 39; T & Post-text "itemprop =" text ">

I do not know much about access, but I think That you have some misdemeanor double quotes in the mix:

  CurrentDb.Execute "update tblFinal SET tblFinal. [Short item description] = TLFanfal [2 digit years] and '' '& TBFafnal [License type] and '' '& amp; Trim (TBF phenyl. [License number]) & amp; '& Amp; ] & Amp; '|' & Amp; TblFinal [Store of City] " 

You just need a single quote around the text that you are adding, and all the fields are just & amp; .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -