objective c - iOS - blur and buggy retina graphics on older devices running iOS7 -


I'm developing an app for iPad and I have no problem at all when I Tried a single app on iPad 2 , the images were blurry and some of them were not displayed properly, half-visible half-visible was not visible.

According to knowing my iOS7 only the app does not require non-retina graphics, so I am using retinal graphics only, Strong> asset catalog , but the result was. It looks okay by using image@2x.png in xib but does not display the image in xib and when I click the image If I use the page then it is displayed in XIT, but there is only one problem when running on the device.

What do I have to do to show pictures in the picture and be fine on the device?

Fisrt You must provide non-retina graphics in the asset catalog. You should understand that large images on older devices provide large memory and performance effects. You should also pay attention to the weird measure, because if some geometric frames are calculated in the decimal point like 23.5 1.5 then you are going to be the antialiase element in your interface.
You can avoid that wrapping frame in the CGTTT. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -