Lotus notes script agent.run Progress -


Lotus note 6.5.6 when I have an agent that uses agent.Run or click agent.RunOnServer . So I need to know the position of the progas of any secondary agent.

I try to put some print ("file processing" + cstr (n) + "%") code of any sub-agent, but lotus notes I can not see anything in the progress bar

Is there any way or quality that allows me to show the progress status of any "sub agent" which I am the main agent?

thanks

for print () agent Does not work agent.Run and not for agents beginning with agent.RunOnServer . The documentation says for both:

The user can not directly contact an agent, the user goes into the output domino log.

You can establish a communication between your main agent and a sub-agent with the help of a memory-document sub-agent can write the current status in the document regularly. And with the help of the main agent Notimier Class, print 'print' can print them.

As an alternative, you can use a progress bar such as You can call LotusScript's Java class with LS2J. I did not try to do this though, but hopefully the Java swing sub-agent perspective is not counted as "user output".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -