java - Including Custom entries in Manifest.mf -


I am looking to use OSGI and I use the Netbeans platform to create Java code. I need to make some extra in the manifest.mf file which I understand when a special project is created by netbains. Apart from this, I am using Maven as a build system

I would like to include some specific OSG entries but I am not sure how this can be done in Netbeans. Do I have to manually change pom.xml or is it 'GUI-fashion' through the project properties dialog?

I think you are using it because this owesi bundle to be developed with Maven The most common method is; I will ignore anything with Netbeans because it is not relevant.

You can create arbbery entries in the generated Manifest by adding them in the XML format in the POM under the Plugin / Configuration / Instructions section. For example, to add a header with the value foo to My-Header , I will do this:

  & lt; Plugin & gt; ... & lt; Configuration & gt; & Lt; Instructions & gt; ... & lt; My Header & gt; Foo & lt; / Mai-Header & gt; ... & lt; / Instructions & gt; & Lt; / Configuration & gt; & Lt; / Plugin & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -