android - FragmentManager and SupportFragmentManager both used -


I did not want to use the 'support' stuff, I only have API level 14 (4.0) so I SupportFragmentManager not used. Everything went well, but then I was using the drawer layout which is in the assistant library.

Then the problem started: to use it, your activity is FragmentActivity . You must use the getSupportFragmentManager . So I use that one for the drawer.

But I use getFragmentManager to manage the slice adjustment.

I have a addToBackStack () in substitution, but when I press 'back', the activity stops when I do this in another activity which is Fragment activity does not increase , so it works as expected (piece is pop).

Now I OnBackpressed () <+ / code> and make a pop if there is a piece

Edit:
I was completely switcher of one Support, but I'll put a question here because I'm still curious


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -