Alter default parameters of a function in a decorator in Python -


I have a decorator to change the string argument passed in the function:

  def decorator ( Fn): Def Cover (* Args): replacement = list () for arg in arg: new_item = arg + "!!!" Restriction .append (new_item) args = tuple (replacement) print fn (* args) return cover  

I have a generic parameter that gives me the decorator :

  def f1 (arg1 = "hello world"): return arg1  

to my surprise

 Decorator (F) 1) () # Returning a default  Hello World  using the default argument  

I did some research, and found out that I also learned that the default values ​​parameters are stored in the .func_defaults property.

+ fn.func_defaults: The default parameter value of the

question

function passes in f1 wrapper by * args and changes to expected form ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -